Dr. D.R.S Sugitha M.B.B.S., M.D., P.S.G., Content
Designation : Content
Qualification: M.D (General Medicine ) from Madras Medical College., M.B.B.S from P.S.G Institute of Medical Sciences & Research.
Years of Experience: 6 years post M.D.
- Sturge Weber Syndrome- A case Report: in University Journal of Medicine and Medical Specialities ( TN Dr.MGR Medical University) Vol 3, No 5 (2017).
- JStress- Is it a causative or precipitating factor for Acute coronary syndrome in young patients – in Ayushdhara, Vol 4, Issue 6, Nov 2017.
- THarvard Medical School- educational activity- Certified Course in Clinical Cardiology, June 2015.
- Boston University School of Medicine- Post graduate Excellence course in Different Spectrum of Acid related disorders, April 2015.
Memberships: Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Awards and Achievements:
- Was awarded The Annual Proficiency Award in clinical Medicine- First Prize , in the 22nd Annual All India Intensive Postgraduate Training Programme, conducted by the API- Chennai chapter, Dec 2012.
- Was awarded the Gold medal for Paediatrics, by the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), Chennai chapter, for securing the first place in Paediatrics in Tamilnadu, in the TN Dr.MGR Medical University Examinations, in 2009.
- Secured first place at College level - Pharmacology’ in second M.B.B.S degree examinations, 2006.
- Secured first place at College level- Overall marks in first M.B.B.S degree examinations, 2004