Dr. Aruna Ashok
MBBS , MS – Obstetrics and Gynecology , Infertility Specialist , DNB (OBG)
Consultant in METRO SPECIALITY HOSPITALS
Fertility Consultant in NOVA IVI FERTILITY Centre, Chennai
Visiting Consultant in APOLLO HOSPITALS, Vannagram
Qualification and Academics:
- Doctor has completed MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
- MS – Obstetrics and Gynecology from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- Infertility Specialist from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Reproductive Medicine Department, Porur , Chennai.
- She is a member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
- She has got Gold medal in Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Kilpauk Medical College
- She has further got Gold medal in JIPMER, Puducherry during her Master of Surgery in O&G
- She also got Pondicherry University Gold Medal in O&G.
- Has been invited as faculty and conducted workshop in ISAR ( Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction )
- Has delivered lecture on fertility Management protocols in SLCOG ( Sri Lanka Obstetrics and Gynecology Society)
- Has got Articles published in well known newspapers about secondary infertility management ,Embryoscope, How safe is IVF conception.
- She has 9 years of experience in practice of Obstetrics And Gynecology.
- Can effectively manage all obstetric and gynecological issues.
- Has done good number of minimal invasive surgeries ranging from fertility patients to gynecological issues needing hysterectomy laproscopically
- Being a fertility specialist has performed more than 500 IVF PROCEDURES AND EMBRYO TRANSFERS, with best success rates of around 50%
- Has delivered more than 1000 patients, with good ratio of normal vaginal deliveries.
- Be it twin conception or previous cesarean, normal delivery is attempted in all patients if possible.
- Has organized and conducted CANCER screening programmes in Collabration with Lions Club, many schools for teachers and along with women association in various areas.
- Patients with even 3-4 IVF cycles failed are taken through individualized approach and recent technologies, they have eventually achieved the dream of motherhood and whole aspect of life changes for them.
- Sensitively dealing patients emotions, individualized approach, usage of upgraded technologies, patients feel as if talking to their well-wisher and the patients trust in the treatment are keys of success in the Doctor’s profession