M.B.B.S, D.C.H, M.D
Paediatric Consultant in A4 Hospital
Assistant Professor in Kasturiba Gandhi Government Hospital, Triplicane, Chennai.
After her graduation from Thanjavur Medical College Started her Peadiatric life at Institute of Child Health, MMC, Egmore in 2006 where she completed her PG Diploma in Child Health (DCH) and also did her post graduation in MD (Pediatrics) at Institute of Child Health, MMC, Egmore.
Started her Paediatricpracticein 2010 at SuriyaHospital, Vadapalani- Chennai as Registrar, further moved to ESI hospital at Ayanavaram as Paediatrician in 2011 and she left ESI to do her post graduation in 2013, after her MD pediatrics currently working as an Assistant professor in KGH attached to MMC.
Active member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics since 2007.
Academic achievements include
1. Distinction in physiology in1999
2. Second place in Nephrology medal exam in 2007
3. Got 14th rank in TNPG entrance examination in 2013
4. Second place in case presentation at pulmonology Update CME , Chennai, in 2015
1. Lipodystrophy syndrome case presentation at city paediatric meet held at SRMC,Chennai in 2015
2. Case control study on zinc levels in Asthma at Pulmonology Update CME -Chennai in 2015.