Best Laparoscopy surgery and General Surgery services in chennai:
We have advanced setup for laproscopy, HD cameras, surgical grade monitors, valley lab diathermy etc… These facilities helps our experienced surgeons to operate with ease and accuracy.
For us every patient is a VIP. We take care of every surgical procedures in the most stringent way. Sterility is maintained in all areas and by all staffs. We do microbial culture and maintain the reports regularly.We have installed Laminar Air flow system in our theatres to get pure air, free of infections.
Why is Laparoscopy Better?
The benefits of performing surgery, laparoscopically, is given bellow
- The patient recovers rapidly from surgery and can return to work early.
- The stay in hospital is shorter, patient gets back to home early.
- The findings are seen with magnification, so fine surgery is possible for certain conditions
- Bleeding is lesser in certain surgeries
- The surgical scar is not really obvious not at all like in traditional surgery.
- The expense is very nearly the same as in traditional surgery.
The most critical driving force has been the uplifted familiarity with patients. Propelled imaging systems, enhanced optics and new classes of instruments have prepared for these inventive techniques; this is only the start of the innovation exchange we are seeing.
What Is Laparoscopic Surgery?
In laparoscopic surgeon in Chennai, a telescope is brought into the Tummy cavity through the umbilicus after the hole through which abdomen is expanded with carbon dioxide. A camcorder is joined with the telescope thus what is inside the tummy hole is envisioned on the TV screen. Extra punctures are made as and where required and viewing the TV screen different surgeries are performed.
What Kind Of Surgeries Can Be Performed?
Different surgeries can be performed utilizing the laparoscope.
- Diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy( checking the tubes, ovaries and uterus for fertility)
- Laproscopic ovarian cystectomy
- Laproscopic ovarian drilling
- Laproscopic myomectomy ( removing the fibroid in uterus)
- Laparoscopic uterine suspension
- Hysteroscopic surgery (removal of polyps or fibroids from the inside of the uterus)
- Laparoscopic bladder support surgery
- Cholecystectomy (removal of the gall bladder),
- hysterectomy (removal of the uterus),
- appendectomy (removal of appendix)
The above mentioned procedures and in addition to it
- Breast biopsy
- Debridement of wound, burn, or infection
- Dilation and curettage (also called D & C)
- Free skin graft
- Inguinal hernia repairs
- Releasing of peritoneal adhesions.
- surgery for peptic ulcer and so on.
- Can be done with maximum safety and comfort.
Can A Surgery Dependably Be Performed Laparoscopically?
No. There may be occasions where a methodology has been begun utilizing the laparoscope yet might need to be returned to the customary open technique. In the event that for instance the life system is irregular or the infection is such, a specialist might relinquish the laparoscopic strategy and perform the surgery by opening the mid-region in the laparoscopy. Patients ought to dependably be informed that this as a possibility